but not now, not soon

but I cannot stay away
this haven calls to me
silently I shall stay
hidden beneath the wings of a dark angel
learning from my mistakes
learning to resist impulse
learning to fly again

my apology for my impulsive actions.....I type before I think, emotions taking over before I can think clearly....nothing I do is right, and I never fully feel welcome...so I'll be staying in the background of Secundi for a while

edit: it's not even entirely an apology to you guys....I can't even do that right :(

quyllur

Look red, I don't want to offend you or anything, because I think that you're a very nice person from what I've seen of you on here and PI.  However, don't you think you're being a tad bit dramatic?  If you simply went to the Pet Shop thread, said your sorry there and then moved on, don't you think you'd be happier than doing this and feeling like you have to hide from the community for however long?  You said something that you regretted, impulsively.  Nobody is going to think the worse of you if you just apologize and move on with life.  I'm quite sure you're just as welcome here as anybody else in this community.

Ryuukokoro

Everyone makes mistakes. :) It's embarrassing when it happens, but that's how we all learn to be better human beings. I agree with quyllur, apologize and move on, think of it as a life lesson learned.

YourLoveOnly

Sweetheart I really don't think you meant any harm.
I can understand why you were upset. Maybe you could've handled it better, but you're only human. I would be very sad to see you go or become less active. I think everyone on here knows you're not a bad person and you didn't offend anyone on purpose. So pretty please stay?

Keeper

red im not upset with you at all, i would have been happy to take the lines out but only because i have known you for a very long time and would rather you be happy.
All is good, noone hates you so dont be quiet we love you !!!!!!!

indigowulf

Don't be a gooberhead! We won't let you go away. We will haunt you and stalk you. We will telepathicly change the channels on your television set, and set your stereo to endlessly play New Kids on the Block if you even think about leaving. We have that power! Honest!

Wolfs Fang

Quote from: quyllur on March 17, 2010, 01:44:16 AM
Look red, I don't want to offend you or anything, because I think that you're a very nice person from what I've seen of you on here and PI.  However, don't you think you're being a tad bit dramatic?  If you simply went to the Pet Shop thread, said your sorry there and then moved on, don't you think you'd be happier than doing this and feeling like you have to hide from the community for however long?  You said something that you regretted, impulsively.  Nobody is going to think the worse of you if you just apologize and move on with life.  I'm quite sure you're just as welcome here as anybody else in this community.

It's Red's nature to be a bit dramatic... But I don't blame her for her decisions. I know what it's like to want to take a break from a website for a while because of what you said/did.

*hugs Red*

~Fang
~~

red_uni387

Quote from: quyllur on March 17, 2010, 01:44:16 AM

yes I am dramatic...so much that my parents felt the need to buy me a drama queen shirt >> and that's just it, I wouldn't be happier; I hold grudges against myself because I'm never actually punished by anyone. :(

so I'm still gonna stay on the low for a while....

Tribe

*hugs red*

Dont worry about it love we all have our personalitys no one should be able to judge another on thier faults because everyone has them and its human nature to follow your heart so no one should be mad or whatever. Stick around i dont want to miss the jumpers!