News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

If wishes were horses | Wild Ponies

Started by Tribe, February 23, 2010, 09:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

As i promised events through the whole redoing process. I dont want to post the old banner or anything so this first little tid bits a little plain i promise though to get my new banner and such fixed asap.

---

If Wishes Were Horses

I had a book when i was young, it was my favorite book. Its title was if wishes were horses, and lately digging through old things here at the house i found it. So it reminded me of the actual reason i adored horse so much. They are such a beautiful creature, they can be anything. Mostly though they are our friends, our hopes and our dreams. Our dream horses dance about our heads at night and run through our day dreams while when we wake. This event will be for some very special poines, normally things we could only find in our dreams..but today i make them reality.

---

Each of these horses is lovingly colored, all done by hand no brushes or preplaced markings here. I would like to go way back to when i adored coloring, when i took time with every adoptable. Making sure everything was perfect in both my eyes and the customers. So this event is to debut my new old style of coloring.

---

Events

Auction
Raffle
Pick A Door
Bribe Me

---

This how the events will go, one will run, when it closes the next will open soon after.

Tribe

The Last Whisper

Auction

Probably one of my favorite ponies ever to surface i was so tempted to keep this gal, i adored her from the beggining to end. She however thinks you all would like to have a chance at here, so here she is.

The Last Whisper

Won By : Bewilderness

HB

Tribe

The Twins

Winner:Sunchaser109

Tribe

Pick A Door

To claim a door post its number. Easy peasy for sure.

Door 1:Premade
Door 2:Semi Custom
Door 3:Semi Custom
Door 4:Full Custom
Door 5:Premade

Premade Winners
Ravvana-
Springacres-

These horses are sisters, One is evil one is good. They both have powers, however they cannot be reveiled just yet. I know they can affect there own breeds though. They also do not see with thier eyes however they do with thier minds.

For those who won customs post this form

Name:
Owner:
Mane & Tail:
Markings:
Marking Colors:

Semi Customs
Name:
Owner:
3 markings you like:
3 markings you dont like:

Every door will have something.

Prizes
Full Custom
2 Semi customs
2 Premades

Tribe

Bribe Me

Poupou

bewilderness

Tribe

Thanks love :D ill have her in you folder in no time ive been without internet. The twins will come within a few minutes.

Sunchaser

Tribe

*update on rehaul*
Doing all of garneys ponies right now then uploading all that i have done!

Tribe

Tribe

Quite a bit of ponies done and now in folders. Check the owners folders to see if yours has been done or not yet.

springacres

bewilderness

Tribe

Give me a few the next two - three hours is dedicated to getting as many ponies decerted and given a stat card at least if not uploaded.

Tribe

-i believe im about half way through decerting and reuploading ponies :D-

Tribe

Lots of new ponies uploaded, mostly ravvanas crew but some others were put into. Getting a new batch off the old photobucket to decert now.

SeaCrest

Can I get a raffle ticket? I'll probably stand no chance, but hey, if you don't go out on the limb, you'll never get the best fruit, right?

XD These are lovely, Hunni!

Tribe

read the rules on getting a ticket hun. You'll have a good chance actually because as soon as i get this next (and last whoot) batch of ponies decerted ill run this event. So thats like what 3 players in total XD

sera

Raffle

How long is this open?  *not sure if her eyes just keep missing it, or wot*

Tribe

still open i just post when they over like i said im going to decert ponies then ill shut the raffle down and open the next event after posting a winner for the twins.

kasatsu

Tribe

woot all horses decerted so now i shall shut this down and pick the winner (or random.org will rather)

Tribe

Winner in the post. Ill get the next event up asap guys!

kasatsu

sera

red_uni387

springacres

door 5 please!

ETA: And grats Sunchaser!

Ravvana

Tribe

OHhh all doors are taken, im going to run the event now the other will be set up after i get done making stat cards and cleaning up a little lol

springacres

EEE *squeals*

...mmm, blind telepathic character should be much fun to RP :)

Tribe

Just for rp sakes Springacres yours is the good, ravvana yours is the evil.

Tribe

>.> All but the genetic babies are uploaded & done :D yay. Genetic babies come next..urgh..ill put a cap on that event next time for sure.

Ravvana

I want to name mine Morrigan, please :)

sera

Oh, wow, thank you so much, Hunni!  ^^  Uhm, i can't remember the allowed colours and markings for these; do you have a website for them? 

Tribe

Basically now everythings allowed but it tends to be a natural coat mixed with unnatural markings and colors. All markings are done by hand so they wont look perfectly stamped like if you ask for some sorta flowers or whatever.

springacres

Quote from: Ravvana on March 04, 2010, 01:41:01 PM
I want to name mine Morrigan, please :)
*lols cause she has been reading about Celtic mythology lately*  Great name Ravvana!  Now to think up a Celtic name for mine :)

ETA: And I'd like to name mine Mongfind.

red_uni387

yay semi custom! :D Thank you <3

Semi Customs
Name: Song
Owner: red_uni387
3 colors: black, white, silver
3 markings you like: overo, tobiano, stockings
3 markings you dont like: zz, tiny itty bitty stars, tail fade

Congrats to the other winners too~

Tribe

Ill do her tomorrow i have to clean!

red_uni387