BabyKittenCandy

Brick red
Chartreuse green

I reckon we must have guessed it by now and Misplaced just hasnt been about? ^^

toffeeca

Ryuukokoro

Brick Red
Blush Pink

Haha you're probably right BKC but it will feel so satisfactory to fill up the whole chart with guesses! XD

YourLoveOnly

BabyKittenCandy

Kahlira

Sunchaser

sera

CutieePiee

YourLoveOnly

Lilac purple
Forest green

And that's the last one :O

Ryuukokoro

Yay congrats everyone on going through all the choices! :D

Misplaced

I've been having issues with the computer I do art on, so I can't upload the capranis image. Anyway, I missed the post earlier, but YLO got it. She is white/grey. Grey with white spots and mask, to be most precise.

SGA

Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

YourLoveOnly

:D she sounds amazing! I've wanted a grey Capranis for quite some time now so I'm very happy ^^

Ryuukokoro

Congrats YLO! Wow you won two out of four of these 'guess the color' games, you're really good at it!

Country

Aralie

Misplaced

Show Name:Ghost Talk
Call Name:
ID:A021
Birthday:28/March/2014
Breed:Anmun
Gen:1
Lineage:Unknown
Mutation: Blank Eyes

Conformation:Fair
Athletics:Fair
Temperament:Poor

Breed shows:
1st:0
2nd:0
3rd:0

Sport competitions:

Total Points: 0

Okay um... I'm going to need to take a hiatus, I don't know how long. I will return to this thread when I feel up to it. I know everything I owe to people and most of them are almost done I'll try to get them to you all soon.

skysnolimit

*hugs*  Bye Misplaced!  We'll be here when you're ready to come back.  Good luck!

Ryuukokoro

Hope everything's okay, Misplaced! Don't worry we don't mind waiting, rl always comes first. :)

springacres

Real life needs to stop throwing curveballs and being a general donkey butt to people I care about.

Hope everything turns out okay, Misplaced. <3

YourLoveOnly

She is beautiful, thank you Misplaced!! :D

Hope everything is alright and you feel better soon <3 Don't worry about pixels, they will be there when real life plays nice. *hugs*

Misplaced

Thanks everyone, I think I'll feel up to running events again soon.

Misplaced

Alright lets do this!!!

Name this tough, stripey girl!

Country

sera

Aralie

Kahlira

Rosedawn

YourLoveOnly

Ember

Guarded Heart

She certainly looks tough, but the red on her paws for some reason made me think of the phrase "wearing your heart on your sleeve." I don't even know. XD

CutieePiee

Crème Brûlée

She reminds me of the French dessert-- torched and tough on the outside, but sweet on the inside. ^_^

BabyKittenCandy

SGA

Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

SkySong

Because I'm Bad

(I'm Bad, You know it!) Sorry. The collar reminded me too much of MJ. She has a more somber air to her, but the collar, man....
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Misplaced

So many good names, gah I hate having to make a decision. This is still open and will probably be till late tonight BUT I wanted to run something by you guys.

How about we try something new? I'll pick a few finals and you guys can vote on it anonymously by messaging me. Does that sound like something you all would be interested in?

Rosedawn

That night be fun!  And if you don't mind my Saint is also love to see maybe a bribe contest like a fake bribe trying to convince the pretty to come home with you mainly causer I feel like I do horrible with the name game lol.

Kahlira

That would be cool. But would there be a stipulation you can't vote for your own?

Misplaced

I'm actually seriously considering yours for this round, Rosedawn. It works on multiple levels, from her front leg markings to her 'tough' appearance.

Kahlira: Probably, because everyone would just cancel eachother out!

Rosedawn

He he! Also was thinking about boxing a little... Cuffing someone hehe.

skysnolimit

Silvanon

Misspent Youth

So tough looking, and yet that expression in her eye...

Winged

Dinnae Stand in my Way
(Scotch for Don't Stand in my Way... use that one if you prefer xD)

Because she's so tough looking, doesn't look like she'd let anyone mess with her.
Owner of Gliders!

Conroy

Misplaced

Final names:
Echos of the Fight
Golden Cuffs
Stripes of Honour

Message me with your votes. Remember: You can't vote for yourself!. It'll end when I feel like I've gotten enough to declare a winner. If there are any ties then I'll randomize the tied names.

Oh and I totally got that Spinal Tap reference. I'll have to make a more heavy metal themed capranis for that show name. Actually I'll probably use other names people suggest during this game and make caprani based on them.

Misplaced

Golden Cuffs won by one vote. Congrats Rosedawn!

Show Name:Golden Cuffs
Call Name:
ID:V014
Birthday:18/April/2014
Breed:Varhundt

Conformation:Fair
Athletics:Good
Temperament:Poor

Breed shows:

Sport competitions:

Next and game of dice:

Show Name:Sundown Shadows
Call Name:
ID:A028
Birthday:18/April/2014
Breed:Anmun
Mutation: Spikes

Conformation:Poor
Athletics:Fair
Temperament:Fair

Breed shows:

Sport competitions:

To win her please roll 1d1000. Highest wins. You can only roll once.

Elenaria

Congrats, Rose!!

Kyyaaaa, UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH THIS ANMUN.  DON'T HATE ME, DICE

[blockquote]Rolled 1d1000 : 261, total 261[/blockquote]

This be sera!
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers