1st:0
2nd:0
3rd:0

Sport competitions:

Total Points: 0

You guys want to take a break with this game? I was thinking about doing the show name game next, where you guys try to name the capranis.

springacres

Break sounds good.  Congrats Cutiee!  (and speaking of names, what an appropriate one that turned out to be XD)

Misplaced

I will post the image of a Caprani who is looking for a show name. To win him/her, you must come up with a show name that fits them, and that they like. Can only guess once per capranis. I will wait for at least 5-10 entries before picking, but more entries may be posted if the capranis hasn't found a name they like by then. If you won one round, you must skip the next.

First up:

CutieePiee

Eeeee! How cute, I love him! And yes, what an appropriate show name! XD

Saturnalia

Showname Suggestion: Swamp Monster

Love the coloration!

PonyMama

Ryuukokoro

Omg!! Congrats Cutiee, his coloring is sooooo adorable!! Love the little 'v' on his chest.

Showname Suggestion: Red-Eye Flight

Bunraku

Aralie

Lectral

sera

springacres

skysnolimit

Show Name Contest: Fire Blanket

*hugs Misplaced*

Thank you soooo much!  We've been needing some Bak'shir around to comb our desert mountains!  I love his horns and can't wait to see if they'll pass through breeding :D

Thanks, Ryuu!  'Gratz, Cutiee!

CutieePiee

BabyKittenCandy

YourLoveOnly

SGA

Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Rosedawn

Kahlira

Congrats to the Bak'shir winners!

Show name: Mysterious Spark in the Deep Woods

Country

Ember

Misplaced

Well I had an unfortunately eventful afternoon so sorry it took awhile. Also there were some really good names I had trouble choosing one.

Saturnalia wins. I like this name because it fits the coloration and the eyes but it's also kinda funny in a way. Like you see her intense red eyes staring from the shadows of a swamp and then she comes out into light and it's just a delicate little Kacia.

Show Name:Swamp Monster
Call Name:
ID:K011
Birthday:17/March/2014
Breed:Kacia
Gen:1
Lineage:Unknown
Mutations:Colored Sclera

Conformation:Poor
Athletics:Fair
Temperament:Good

Breed shows:

Sport competitions:

Next one is one of my favorites I've colored but I haven't got a name for her:

Rosedawn

Hope on the Horizon

I just love the happy far off expression she has like looking hopefully into the horizon.

SkySong

Caribbean Currents

because she reminds me of a tropical beach or something.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Country

Surfer Girl

She makes me think of the sea and waves and the designs on her make me think of surf boards XD

Ember

CutieePiee

This Way to The Beach

Looks like arrows on her back are pointing towards something. Perhaps towards the beach? Her colors remind me of the beach and summer.

toffeeca

Earth Incarnate

She has the green, of earth, the blue, of water, and the white, which look like clouds/sky. Plus her eyes are bright yellow like the sun.

Aralie

PonyMama

Saturnalia

Eeee! yay! *happydance* I'm glad you liked Swamp Monster, Misplaced... first thing I thought when I saw that coloring! And yes, a touch of humor, too, because she's rather adorable  ;)

Though that next one is also stunning! Good luck to everyone trying for her!

Lectral

Bunraku

Flight Without Wings

She reminds me of air in motion, light and feathery things, and movement of currents (electrical, or healing energy) through the body. So hard to express all of my ideas for her in one name ^^

SGA

Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

skysnolimit

A Sunkissed Affair

For a poignant memory of mine :)

BabyKittenCandy

Grats Saturn!!!

And wow!! Loving the next one! Ima go with

Tropical Daydreamer

cos she looks like she is staring off, thinking about her future and her colours are just.. well, tropical :)

Kahlira

Congrats Saturn!

Hmm... Name... Beautiful Dreamer

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Congrats Saturnalia! And oh man, this new girl is goooorgeous. My favorite part about her is her giant ears, actually! I imagine her listen to secrets on the wind~

Showname: Harken The Zephyr

YourLoveOnly

Showname: Wishful Thinking

She looks like she is deep in thought and dreaming to me, and the name also describes how I suspect we are all feeling entering this, fingers crossed and hoping!

Rosedawn

Hey Mis, are we ever going to know WHAT mutations are out there?

Also, if some of our caprani don't show a mutation is it possible they have it recessively? I'm just curious if the only way we are going to see new mutations is for them to appear in the wild first.

Elenaria

Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Elenaria

Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Misplaced

Soooo many good names, I'll probably look back to this thread for inspiration later. I like hearing what you saw in the capranis, it's interesting. For this one I decided to go with Caribbean Currents. It made me think strongly of the animated info graphs showing currents, which bear resemblance to her back markings.

Show Name:Caribbean Currents
Call Name:
ID:A026
Birthday:21/March/2014
Breed:Anmun
Gen:1
Lineage:Unknown

Conformation:Good
Athletics:Poor
Temperament:Fair

Breed shows:

Sport competitions:

Rosedawn: Yeah you all will, I just need to write it all down. I'll probably do that when I make a bribe thread.
Technically no recessive genes right now, but when a 25% mutation bone is fed to a capranis their pups may exhibit mutations. It's no guarantee though. So it could be explained that the bone amplifies any recessive genes they may have. This has already happened during the first breeding round with Ponymama's Rose Dust x Spooky Stories, who produced a pup with saber fangs.(if I'm remembering it all correctly.)

Two colors, she also has a blank eye mutation.

Ember

Country

Rosedawn