News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Kitchen Mice~ Taking over! winners pg5

Started by Rodent Cottage, March 04, 2014, 05:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodent Cottage

Kitchen Mice drawn by Willow

Don't you miss Gidgets? Don't you love Wobbles? Aren't cute collectable adoptables that take up no time at all the best? Doesn't it make you wanna hoard them all? Doesn't it make you feel like Secundi's version of a Pokémon trainer? Wouldn't it be great if we had another Agency with such features? Well, that's what we thought! So a PM was sent to Silv, who totally approved, and here we are.

We bring you Kitchen Mice, ready to take over Secundi!
Once we hit our requirements we'll apply for Agency and get the same features Wobbles (& Gidgets) have (had). This means there will be different versions released, several designs for each version, and an unlimited amount of each design. They will be able to autobreed once imported to the site and you can turn in your extras to gather points which can be turned in for various things. We'll also offer customs and OOAK breedings that will produce unique looking babies instead of autogenerated ones that are copies of the parents. Hopefully you guys are just as excited as we are!

If you end up with any Kitchen Mice you don't want, feel free to trade with another user. They can be traded for other Kitchen Mice, other adopts or SG. You can also hang onto your spare Kitchen Mice to trade them in for points later, which can be spend on various things. If you trade any away, please notify me here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=10165.0

Note: Above is basic shop info, it's not a required read, you can just jump in and adopt :P

Today we are releasing the V1 Kitchen Mice. Or rather, they escaped and are now flooding Secundi.. Oops! Watch out, there's so many of these I can't even count them.. Be careful, please! Don't leave them unattended, they breed like crazy!

Every Secundi user can adopt one of their choice, free of charge.
Simply post which number and gender you want and it's done!

1.   2. 3. 4. 5.
6.   7. 8. 9. 10.

1. CPB mismarked banded - 2. Cinnamon agouti hereford - 3. Himalayan - 4. Dove broken - 5. Black fox
6. Yellow rumpwhite - 7. Coffee variegated - 8. Chocolate - 9. Lilac belted - 10. Red sable

If you want to adopt more you'll have to participate in games, they can be found in the second post. Once we become an Agency you can of course also use your turn-in points to adopt more 1st gen Kitchen Mice, or autobreed the ones you have and swap the babies for ones your collection is missing. In the meantime, games are the best way to expand your collection!

Poll for the public

The regular Kitchen Mice have real mice colorations, but our scientists have caught a few and can gently manipulate the DNA to produce fantasy coats if desired. If we let them loose to breed we're sure there will be a batch of those available before too long. Let us know if you'd like that.

For customs, fantasy will always be available as an option. This inquiry is to figure out if we should widely release batches with fantasy coats like the Fancy and Show categories Gidgets had, or stick to realistic natural ones.

So.. For the big public adoption batches would you like:
A. just the basic Kitchen Mice premade batch looking like RL mousies
B. an additional batch of other natural animal mimics (ex. natural ones giraffe, zebra etc but no brightly rainbow colored birds/fish)
C. an additional batch of non-natural animal mimics (ex. brightly rainbow colored birds/fish or fantasy colored versions of natural ones like giraffe, zebra etc)
D. two additional batches, one with natural mimics and one with non-natural mimics

Please post your answer in this thread. Everyone who answers will be put in a raffle to win the very first custom Kitchen Mouse. You can post up until March 16, I will draw a winner on the morning of March 17.

Rodent Cottage

GAMES CLOSED <3

Games
Let's play some games to find you guys more Kitchen Mice! It shouldn't be too hard, they're all over the place.. What did we get ourselves into?!

Daily Dice: you may play each of these games once a day!
* Roll 1d100. The highest roll of the previous day can pick another Kitchen Mouse to adopt.
* Roll 2d50. The lowest total of the previous day can pick another Kitchen Mouse to adopt.
* Roll 1d7. If your roll matches the previous roll you can pick another Kitchen Mouse to adopt.

Daily Picture:
Each day you can enter a picture of a mouse. You are trying to find a picture closest to the Kitchen Mouse featured that day (just looks, pose is not important). The closest one, or my favorite in case of any ties, is the winner. If you win, the Kitchen Mouse is yours to take home! March 16:

Daily Wish:
Oh my, you guys have collected quite the hoard of Kitchen Mice already! But are there any missing from it? This is your event! Once a day, you can post a premade you want in blue (number + gender). I'll use random.org to pick a winner who will take home the mouse they wished for! For every 5 entrants per day I'll draw one additional winner.

toffeeca

Aralie

Rodent Cottage

Games are up!

First roll for the matching dice game, so the first person who rolls also has a chance to win:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

toffeeca

Daily Dice
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 33, total 33[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 30, 43, total 73[/blockquote]

Pick a door: Normal
Door 3 please

Pick a Door: Dice version
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

Aralie

Daily Dice
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 92, total 92[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 31, 38, total 69[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Pick a Door: Normal
Door 5 please <3

Pick a Door: Dice
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Aralie

Daily Dice: Rolled wrong dice for matching XD
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

Rodent Cottage

Toffeeca matches the roll above hers, so she can pick out another Kitchen Mouse! Like the regular adoptions, just pick the number and gender of the mouse you want :)

SPO

7 - Female please

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 73, total 73[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 46, 15, total 61[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Pick a Door normal - 1 please

Pick a Door Dice
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

Rodent Cottage

The dice door you rolled has already been taken, feel free to try again in an hour :)

toffeeca

Can I get number 2- female for the matching win please

CutieePiee

These little guys are so cute btw!

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 1, 30, total 31[/blockquote]

Door 2 please!

Pick a door dice:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

Rodent Cottage

Records updated :) And thanks! I really like these too, I hope they will do well, I think it would be super fun to have another Agency like Wobbles/Gidgets.

Don't forget to post your vote for our poll <3

Saturnalia

9. Female!

Poll: D.
I sort of adore fantasy colors, and, in all honesty, am shying away from getting involved with tooooo many adopts that don't offer them, lol ;)

Daily Dice:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 47, total 47[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 25, 1, total 26[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Pick A Door:
Door 8!

Pick a Door:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]

YourLoveOnly

I do prefer naturals myself, but I think these lines are small and cutesy and would look adorable in fantasy colors too, so if more people want them I can totally give them. And as mentioned, customs will always have the option of picking fantasy colors no matter what result this poll gives :)

SPO

Pick a Door Dice
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

toffeeca

Rodent Cottage

Yay you got one this time SPO!
This means everyone who tried so far has a door for each pick a door game :)
*wanders off to make dinner and meet friends*

I also adopted a female #3 myself, because I have a himalayan colored guinea pig lady so I had to have one xD

DawnStar7

4 - Female

Daily Dice:

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 72, total 72[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 19, 9, total 28[/blockquote]

Pick A Door:
Door 7 please!

Pick A Door:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Poll: Option D! 

These are super duper cute!

CutieePiee

Poll:
I normally like naturals myself with the occasional fantasy depending in the adoptable. I guess I'll choose D. Yay for more options!

Rodent Cottage

Updated :) I think I know which option is winning.. XD

For those curious: Kitchen Mice with coats 5, 6 and 8 are not yet owned by anyone.

YourLoveOnly

Typo, I meant 5, 6 and 8 :P records are in the Notary office, I did give you 9 ^^

Wildfilly94

Door 10 Please!!

Dice Doors:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 43, total 43[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 25, 3, total 28[/blockquote]

Fantasy? Psh, Yeah!

D. two additional batches, one with natural mimics and one with non-natural mimics

Wildfilly94

I've been waiting A LONG TIME for these beautiful things to come around and be active!! <333 SOOO glad with your choice for them to be like wobbles!

Rodent Cottage

Me too Wild! I eventually want to add more things to them as well, like cage background images and toys and food etc to equip (not like you would have to feed them or anything, I want these to stay really non-time consuming to follow) as accessoiries. But for now we shall just hoard cute mice :D Also, don't forget to adopt your first free one in all your excitement XD Your roll also matches Dawn's so you get to pick a second one :)

Wildfilly94

Oh thats what I forgot. XD

I'll take 1. Female, Milo
And another?! No way!
4. Female, Jessi

Eta: Also, if I win the raffle for the poll by chance, I will be in Florida on that day, so if I don't respond,t hats why. Not sure when I'll have wifi or aything down there either.

Silvanon

First one - 5 Female, please!

Poll - D

Daily Dice:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 46, total 46[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 48, 5, total 53[/blockquote]

Pick a Door: Normal

YourLoveOnly

Silv's roll matches too, so you can pick another :D
Unfortunately your pick a door dice picked a door already taken, but you can try again every hour :)

(And if LilBit wants some, she is more than welcome, I know you two are different people even if you post for her)

Silvanon

YourLoveOnly

You posted while I made my edit XD *goes to add your two mice to records and update doors* I'm off to bed after that, night guys!

red_uni387

THESE ARE SO CUTE.

Can I have 4 - Female?

D for the survey~

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 21, total 21[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 17, 2, total 19[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

door 6 please!

pick a door dice version:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Silvanon

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on March 04, 2014, 05:18:19 PM
(And if LilBit wants some, she is more than welcome, I know you two are different people even if you post for her)

Oh thanks!  I'll have to let her pick out who she wants tomorrow. :)

[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

springacres

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 82, total 82[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 11, 36, total 47[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Rodent Cottage

Only door 9 is left for each pick a door! New Secundi day, so you may try for another door :)

Spring don't forget you can adopt one for free, games are for winning extras ^^

Silvanon

toffeeca

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 94, total 94[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 48, 28, total 76[/blockquote]

Aralie

Daily Dice
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 27, total 27[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 20, 24, total 44[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Pick a door: normal
Door 9 please <3

Pick a door: dice

Silvanon

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 61, total 61[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 40, 50, total 90[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Pick a Door: Dice version: For LilBit
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Rodent Cottage

Yesterday's dice roll winners!
High roll game: Aralie with a roll of 92!
Low roll game: red_uni387 with a roll of 19!

Each of you may pick another Kitchen Mouse :)

Aralie

Rodent Cottage

First round of Pick a Door: Normal - results!
One by one the doors open and Kitchen Mice scurry out of them, running right into the hands of the people waiting by them. Congratulations on your new companions, please post here, in the Records thread or sent a PM with genders for them! :) If you get one you don't want you can trade/sell/gift them and post the new owner in the Records thread.

1. SPO - gender chosen
2. CutieePiee - gender chosen
3. toffeeca - gender chosen
4. Silvanon - gender chosen
5. Aralie - gender chosen
6. red_uni387 - gender chosen
7. Dawnstar7 - gender chosen
8. Saturnalia - gender chosen
9. Aralie - gender chosen
10. Wildfilly94 - gender chosen

Round #2 of Normal style Pick a Door is open!

Still one door left for the 1st round of the Dice version, you can try once an hour :)

toffeeca

Pick a door normal:
Door3

Pick a door dice version

Saturnalia

Daily Dice:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 3, total 3[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d50 : 44, 1, total 45[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Pick a Door: 10 please!

Wildfilly94