News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

//Horseland\\ Wild Horse Matching Game

Started by Ryuukokoro, February 17, 2014, 06:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Welcome to Horseland, where wild horses roam the hills and woods behind our little boarding farm. The wild herds are getting too big, and our workers who have sighted them think the horses are getting too thin as good grazing is getting harder to find. Will you help us find a few wild horses to gentle and take home?

Ryuukokoro

//Horseland Matching Game\\

Everyone remembers the matching games we played as little kids, right? You turn all the cards face over and all the cards have different pictures on them. There's two cards for each picture (meaning that they have the same image on the other side). You take turns flipping over two at a time, and if you find a match, you keep the cards. Now here's the Secundi version!

Rules:

-At the top of any hour when I'm online, I might post the above image of the memory card board in this thread.
-This is a speed event. The first person who picks two cards to flip over will win that hour. I will then flip the cards and show you the two horse images on the other side.
-If you matched the same horse image, that horse goes home with you!
-If you didn't match the horse, I will delete the picture in 15 minutes and that will end the round. Everyone who looks into this thread in that 15 minutes will get a chance to see the pictures of the two horses. (You might want to write them down somewhere--but not in the thread!)
-If you posted first in the previous round, please skip a turn and let someone else try for the next round.
-NO editing of posts is allowed in this game.

Questions? Now is the time to ask! The first round will begin in 10 minutes!

Ryuukokoro

Save 2/2

These are the posts I need, feel free to chat. :)

Ember

Ooh! Interesting game for secundi. Looking forward to seeing how it will work.

Ryuukokoro

Rules are up. :D Round 1 is for speed readers! Get ready!

Ryuukokoro

Silvanon

Ember

Silvanon

Guess we both wanted to see C4, Ember.  XD

Ember

Ryuukokoro

Round 1:

This image will be visible for the next 15 minutes. After that it will be deleted. Make your notes now! Next round will be the top of the next hour. :)

Ryuukokoro

Ember

Ryuukokoro

Round 2:

This image will be visible for the next 15 minutes. After that it will be deleted. Make your notes now! Next round will be the top of the next hour. :)

Ryuukokoro

Round 3:

First to Post... Pick 2 Cards!

Remember to allow at least one round to pass before you post again. :)

red_uni387

Ryuukokoro

Round 3:

This image will be visible for the next 15 minutes. After that it will be deleted. Make your notes now! Next round will be the top of the next hour. That will be the last round for the night.

Since this seems to be a little slow, tomorrow night will be half hour rounds instead of full hour. :)

Ryuukokoro

Round 4:

Last Round for Tonight!

Ember

Ryuukokoro

Round 4:

This image will be visible for the next 15 minutes. After that it will be deleted. Make your notes now!

Time for bed for Ryuu, so this game will continue tomorrow night. I would love to run it during the day, but I get up at 7am M-F to go to work and don't get home til 6pm on an average day. Evening games are the best I can manage during the week. :P

Silvanon

Night Ryuu!  I hope I catch the game tomorrow.  :)

Ryuukokoro

red_uni387

Ryuukokoro

Round 5:

This image will be visible for the next 10 minutes. After that it will be deleted. Make your notes now! The next round will be around 17:45 (Secundi time).

Ryuukokoro

Round 6:

Ember

Ryuukokoro

Round 6:

This image will be visible for the next 10 minutes. After that it will be deleted. Make your notes now! The next round will be around 18:15 (Secundi time).

Ryuukokoro

Round 7:

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Ryuukokoro

Round 7:

Congratulations Dunkel! You are taking home a Flaxen Chestnut Stallion!

Now it's time for me to drive home in the snow that refuses to let up, so the next round will be a little later tonight. :)

Ryuukokoro

Round 8:

Silvanon

red_uni387

Ryuukokoro

Round 8:

Congratulations Silvanon! You are taking home a Silver Dapple Smoky Black Leopard Appaloosa Stallion!

Silvanon

YAY!!  I love him!  I shall name him Lucky.  :)

Ryuukokoro

Round 9:
Last Round for the Night

Ember

A2 B4

Fingers crossed my guessing pays off! XD

Ryuukokoro

Round 9:

So close! I have to head to bed now, but tomorrow night will most likely will be the conclusion for the event. Only four more horses are in hiding!

This image will be visible for the next 10 minutes. After that it will be deleted. Make your notes now! The next round will be tomorrow night.

hiyoko

oh darn. i know the spots for two of the horses. :'( :'(

Ember

Heh, well at least I know where they all are now. Hopefully I can snag the one in A2 tomorrow.

hiyoko

Ryuukokoro

Hold on to your notes! I'll make sure to post an announcement for the first round at least an hour before it runs, so people have time to get ready. :)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I have thought long and hard and if he were a girl this would be easy cause I could just name him sunset shimmer and be done with is but no I fand the perfect name for him ...(dramatic pause)... Solaris for his pretty sunny colored mane and tail. :P

Sunchaser

Ryuukokoro

1 hour warning! First round will be at 19:00:00 tonight! :D

Ryuukokoro

Round 10:

toffeeca

Sunchaser

Sunchaser

good luck guys meds are about to kick in so im going to head to bed, good luck all :)

Ryuukokoro

Round 10:

Congratulations toffeeca! You are taking home a Brown Sabino Overo Stallion!

Next round will be at 19:30!